Job ID: 205819426
The Kalispel Tribe of Indians in beautiful Usk, Washington is seeking a full time Physician/Director of Medical Services. Our amazing clinic is a a National Health Service Corp and Indian Health Services Loan Repayment Site.
Summary of Functions:
The Physician will provide out-patient professional medical services to patients of all ages in a rural setting. As Director of Medical Services, the physician will provide direct oversight of the medical floor and medical team.
• Washington licensed MD or DO with specialty in Internal Medicine/Family Practice with current DEA number.
• Knowledge, skill providing primary care to patients of all ages; three years prior experience preferred.
• Board certification preferred.
• BLS certification, or obtain within 3 months of employment.
• Must have valid driver’s license with insurable record.
• Must pass background check and credentialing process.
• Must possess the ability to work independently in a rural setting.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, the ability to handle conflict and crisis in a professional manner and must be computer literate.
• TB test screening required.
• Must maintain current CPR certification.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• And so much more!!!
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouses of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.